- June 14, 2018
Refinancing your existing mortgage loan may be used to accomplish a variety of different goals depending on your individual wants and needs. Some of these goals could be:
- Reduce monthly payment.
- Get cash out for home improvements.
- Combine first mortgage with other debts such as credit cards or car loans
- Reduce the term of existing mortgage loans. Go from a 30 year term to a 15 year term.
- Extend term of existing mortgage loan to lower your monthly payments.
- Get cash for investments or other reasons.
- Remove mortgage insurance.
- Convert other loans to a mortgage loan for the purpose of tax benefits.
There are a variety of loan programs available that can be customized to fit your personal needs. Interest rates vary depending on the loan program, term, and the current market conditions, so it is best to contact your Loan Officer to find out what the current rates are. For more information on refinancing please fill out our online application.